Precision Block Academy
Are you one of the following?
- Are you feeling Overwhelmed, Not Confident, and Uncertain in some of your quilting projects?
- Do you have Studio 180 Design tools still sitting in the package and do not know how to use them?
- Do you want to learn the Studio 180 Design tools and techniques but do not have a local quilt shop or Studio 180 Design Certified instructor to teach the tools?
- New to quilting and what to learn more to expand your quilting knowledge.
- Do not feel confident enough in your quilting abilities to make complex-looking quilts, but I would love to know more.
- Want to learn how to Tuckerize other patterns for the Studio 180 Design tools.
Then you are in the right spot.
Welcome to the Precision Block Academy, a place where you can learn to conquer your quilting fear. Improve your confidence in your quilting abilities using the Studio 180 Design tools.
The vision of Precision Block Academy is to make this more than a typical online class or course. The Academy is all about the making of a community where we can learn from each other. Together we can enhance and cultivate our quilting skills utilizing our Private Facebook group and Zoom sessions.
What are the Studio 180 Design tools?
Deb Tucker the Creative Kingpin of all the tools and techniques that form the basis for the Studio 180 Design products. The Studio 180 Design tools help you build your skills and accuracy by oversizing the fabric just enough to allow you to trim your units to the perfect size.
Each of the tools allows you to cut and trim multiple sizes out of one tool and was designed for both Right and Left-Handed cutters.
- Each month you will receive a block covering one of the Studio 180 Design tools. Your Course will include 12 different lessons that cover the Studio 180 Design tools and techniques. You will receive block patterns in the Video courses covering how to assemble the blocks using the Studio 180 Design tools and techniques. Additionally, you will receive a Sampler Quilt pattern for your finished blocks, plus fabric requirements.
- Access to a Private Facebook group only for those enrolled in the ongoing Block Precision Academy for the Tucker Tools program. This group allows you to ask questions, share your blocks, and receive advice from Tina, a Studio 180 Design Certified Instructor.
- Two live Zoom Sessions each month. One session will cover a new quilting topic, and the other will be a Sew Along, giving you time to work on your blocks.
- Regular Challenges that will test your knowledge of the tools.
- Unlimited access to the videos and patterns as long as you are a Member of the Precision Block Academy.
- Discounts for active Members will receive a coupon code for a 20% off discount to purchase any of the Studio 180 tools from my Quilting Affection Designs website.
$275 (Saving of $25)
- Monthly Subscription ($25 per month).
- 12 Month Subscription ($275) for a savings of $25 a year over the monthly plan.
- Monthly - You will pay the first month to lock in your Founding Member Price now, and then the next payment will be charged on August 15th using your credit card on file.
- Annually – You will be charged $275 now, but your next recurring payment after the first year will be set for July 15st, 2022.
Will my prices ever increase? NO. You will be grandfathered in at that price you started the membership with, as long as your membership remains active. (If you leave the Academy and re-enroll during a future open enrollment period, you will be subject to that price at the time you re-enroll.)