Although the ruler shape is similar to the V Block, the final unit has two seamlines radiating from a single corner, so the center triangle in the finished unit resembles a beam of light shining out of that corner. Accurate construction has always been challenging until now. With the Corner Beam tool, all the shapes are cut slightly oversized and once sewn, trimmed to extremely precise units with seams perfectly placed for a crisp sharp point every time.
- Ruler size: approximately 7” x 11”
- Eleven unit size options from 1” finished units to 6” finished units in half-inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Illustrated instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Numerous companion patterns available