Diamond Four Patch Wedge Technique Sheet
Another great technique to use with your Wedge Star tool. You will construct four patch diamonds using strip piecing, trim, add small wedges, and trim the inside point so you have four perfectly sized diamonds in each star point every time. With this technique, you can create twenty-two block size variations from 6" up to 48" in 2" increments.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for Wedge Star tool
- Twenty Two unit sizes from 6" to 48" finished in 2" increments
- Left Handed instructions available for download here
- Item # DTEC25