Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star
Finally, a tool and technique that will allow any quilter to quickly, easily, and accurately piece traditional Lemoyne Star blocks in 10 different sizes! The block units are strip pieced, assembled without using any “Y” seams, pieced so that the blocks themselves are slightly oversized so at the end each can be trimmed to an exact size. You can check out the process in our free online video demonstration. Deb’s step-by-step directions and Constellation bonus quilt project will have you turning Lemoyne Star blocks out by the dozens. A truly addicting ruler and process.
Don't forget to consider the Tucker Trimmer 3 for the final trim down. It's the perfect companion ruler to your Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star - it'll easily handle the final trim for all 10 block sizes.
- 10 block size options: 3” to 12” finished blocks
- Complete step by step illustrated instructions
- Left-hand cutting illustrated instructions
- Free online video demonstration (see below, also on YouTube)
- Free bonus wall hanging project: Constellation
- Charts to help determine fabric requirements for future projects
- Fine lines for higher accuracy