Tucker Trimmer II
An “in-between” version of the original Tucker Trimmer I tool, this handy ruler allows you to do all of the same functions as the first except that the sizes of the units are in ¼” or ¾” increments. Although these particular sizes are not nearly as popular as the ½” and whole inch increments available on the Tucker Trimmer I, they are sometimes part of your quilting projects. And if you’ve ever tried to trim down a 2¾” hourglass unit you will highly appreciate this tool. The diagonal guidelines on the Tucker Trimmer II will cross precisely at the center of a 2¾” unit so finding the center is a breeze. A great supplemental tool to have in your ruler collection.
- Ruler size - 6½” x 6½”
- Ten unit size options from ¾” finished to 5 ¾” finished in ¼” and ¾” increments (trim sizes 1¼” to 6¼”)
- Step by step illustrated instructions for using the Tucker Trimmer tool to make half square triangle, hourglass, and combination units. Now available to download!
- Instructions for left hand trimming
- Charts for easy conversion of other pattern instructions
- Free online videos for unit construction and tool trim down (see below, also on YouTube)
- Free bonus block pattern
- Numerous companion patterns available