Twisted Wedge Star Technique Sheet
Add a real twist to your Wedge Star projects by cutting diamonds from pieced fabric strips. Your stars will spin either clockwise or counter clockwise and can be varied in oodles of ways. This is a fun next step in creating Wedge Star quilts. The strip sizes in the chart come very close to dividing the diamonds in two equal size strips for a simple Twisted Star.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for Wedge Star tool
- Twenty Two unit sizes from 3" to 24" finished
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down (available soon!)
- Item # DTEC24