The Wing Clipper is a must have tool if you are making Flying Geese units for your quilt. This tool, and the associated Fast Flying Geese construction technique, allow you to make four finished units from five squares. The best part is that each unit is constructed slightly oversized so each can be trimmed to a perfect size with perfect seam placement once the sewing and pressing are complete by using the Wing Clipper tool. You can see the tool in action on our free online video demonstration below.
- Ruler size: 5½” x 10½”
- Ten unit sizes from ½” x 1” finished units to 5” x 10” finished units
- Note all sizes on this ruler are based on heights that finish to ½” or whole inch.
- Also the heights increase in half inch increments.
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming
- Chart for easy conversions of other patterns and designs
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Numerous companion patterns available