Wing Clipper II
An in between tool that trims down Flying Geese units in 9 additional size not covered with the Wing Clipper 1. Many of today’s best designers like to create quilts and patterns with Flying Geese units that are based on finished heights of ¼” and ¾” increments. They are sometimes just the right size for a particular design and having a tool that gives you the opportunity to make them quickly, and then clean them up with high precision, is a welcome addition to many quilter’s tool box. By supplementing the Wing Clipper 1 with this tool, you will have 19 different size options for traditional Flying Geese units. Absolutely the best set of tools on the market!
- Ruler size - 5¼” x 10”
- Nine unit size options from ¾” x 1½” finished size units to 4¾” x 9½” finished size units
- Note all sizes on this ruler are based on heights that finish to ¼” or ¾”.
- Also the heights increase in half inch increments.
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming
- Chart for easy conversions of other patterns and designs
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Numerous companion patterns available